This page gives you the opportunity to learn about the basics of Personalized Learning in the format that students use everyday!
Personalized Learning: Introduction
You will be able to:
- Understand the difference between Personallized Learning and the PLP software tool
- Identify the three components of Personalized Learning
- Understand what Focus Areas are
- Understand how Projects are used, and what kinds of things constitute a "Project"
- Understand the Cognitive Skills system of evaluation
- Calculate a student's grades
power focus area, additional focus area, challenge focus area, project, checkpoint, rubric, cognitive skills, mentoring
Request Content Assessment
This box doesn't actually work. No quiz for you today!
Mark your calendar to join us for 2018 - 2019
Personalized Learning Parent Information Nights!
Thursday, August 30th 6:30pm
Tuesday, October 2nd 5:00pm
OPEN LAB HOURS
Saturday, September 22nd 10am
Monday, October 15th 8:30am